The « 8th AOCMF Course—Advances in Flap Raising (with Human Anatomical Specimens) », will be held in Vienna from 10 to 12 of October 2016.
This 3 day intensive hands-on course on fresh frozen specimens is designed to offer you the opportunity to learn/practice the most commonly applied flap for head and neck reconstruction.
As the course is limited to 20 participants, please register as soon as possible to ensure your place.
To register, please use the online registration: inscription AOCMF course Vienna
– Goal of the course:
- This event is designed to present the most commonly applied flaps for head and neck reconstructive surgery and to practice related knowledge on current flap-rais- ing techniques.
– Course objective: After the course, participants should be able to:
- Know how to perform the most commonly applied flaps for head and neck reconstructive surgery
- Have enhanced their surgical skills in harvesting a variety of flaps for head and neck reconstructive surgery
- Have an improved understanding of complex anatomical structures
We look forward to welcoming you in Vienna in October.
With best regards,
Emeka Nkenke, Course Chair, Maxillofacial surgeon, Austria, Vienna
Rolf Ewers, Honorary Chair, Maxillofacial surgeon, Austria, Vienna
Christos Perisanidis, Course Director, Maxillofacial surgeon, Austria, Vienna